Other places to find me:
BEATLEGEUSE has no current links.
Click to openMy Passions Network Sites:
No gifts yet
I am a lifelong non-smoker with a passion for the great outdoors, all things scientific, comedy and gardening. I am not into shallow trendy pursuits such as sport, fashion or night clubbing. And no tattoos or piercings. I work as a caricaturist and a geographer. I began my caricature career at sci-fi conventions creating cartoon portrait of popular characters and drawing live portraits of attendees. I like to spend summer weekends cycling, foraging for wild fruits to make wine, exploring the country as well as growing fruit and vegetables. I have an ecclectic mix of music tastes including various classical and folk styles, Pink Floyd, 10cc, Madness and Kirsty MacColl.
I am environmentally aware, with a passion for science and futurism. I am also a proud omnivore with a fondness for a hearty steak and ale pie and pint of ale after a good hike in the hills.
I'd like to meet a lady who is a tall, healthy, witty, unmaterialistic lifelong non-smoker and shares my interests and tastes. I have a son by a previous marriage but would like another child. If fortune smiles I'd like to be able to live in a self sufficient smallholding and live off-grid.
About Me (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)
- Hobbies & Interests
- baking, cooking & recipes, gardening, internet, movies, music, nature, painting, reading, science, television, travel, weather, writing
- Body Type
- action, animation, black & white films, classics, comedy, fantasy, horror, mockumentaries, murder mysteries, psychological thrillers, romantic comedy, sci-fi, westerns
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- a little gray
- Have Kids
- Education Level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Artistic / Musical, Computer related / Hardware
- Income level
- that's private
- Do you smoke?
- no - will not date a smoker
- Do you drink?
- beer, socially, wine
- I currently live
- with parents
- Socially, I am
- better in small groups, comic relief
- Political Views
- Food Related
- Carnivore, Chinese, Indian, Italian, Mexican, Omnivore, Spicy, Thai
- activist, artistic, frugal, fun loving, intellectual, lover
- artist, beard, designer, farmer, rocket scientist
- Religious Views
- does coffee count?, never
- I'm looking for
- dating, miss right, relationship, romance, soulmate, travel companion
- My Sign
- i was born in june
- No pets currently (but like them)
- Celtic, Classical, Folk, Karaoke, Pop, Ska, World
- Hair Style
- long hair
- Fitness & Sports
- cycling, diving, hiking, rowing, scuba, swimming, walking
- Health Related
- western medicine
- My Preferred Pronouns
- Social Justice
- Pro-Choice Advocate, Vaccination Advocate, Black Lives Matter Advocate, Climate Change Believer, Me Too Movement Advocate, Mens Rights Movement Advocate, Nuclear Technology Advocate
- 2001: A Space Odyssey ; Alien ; Asimov ; Clarke ; Close Encounters ; Douglas Adams ; Hitch Hikers Guide ; JRR Tolkien
About My Match (What I'm looking for)
No preferences defined yet!
BEATLEGEUSE's Profile Link:
Current Favorite Websites for BEATLEGEUSE*
Favorites / Friends for BEATLEGEUSE
Last forum posts of BEATLEGEUSE on Trek Passions
No forum posts yet
Current Favorite Books for BEATLEGEUSE
No Favorite Books added yet.
Visit the Trek Passions Book Library
Current Favorite Video Games for BEATLEGEUSE
No Favorite video games added yet.
Visit the Trek Passions video game Library
Trek Passions: Report This Profile
If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members
- Star Trek Fan Assoc.
- STARFLEET Academy
- Memory Alpha
- Memory Beta
- Star Trek (Official)
- Star Wars (Official)
- Start Trekkin
- Dr. Who (Official)
- The Force
- The One Ring
- UFO Evidence
Sci Fi Singles Dating
- Date a Trekkie
- Sci Fi Dating Connexion
- Sci Fi Dating
- Trekkie Dating
- Whovian Love
- Nerd Dating Connexion
FIND Other Singles In
Meet In The Real World