Trek Passions Forum







STEP 1) Click Into Any Category - STEP 2) Click NEW TOPIC - STEP 3) Post! It's that simple!
Members with accounts over 24 hours old are encouraged to click into the Introduction Area category to say hello!
Have fun!





Linderman...Linderman...LINDERMAN !!!!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trek Passions Forum index -> Heroes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cooky37




cooky37

Joined:
July 1, 2006
Posts: 862

PostPosted:     Post subject: Linderman...Linderman...LINDERMAN !!!!
Reply with quote
So this Kingpin of Crime has control over politicians and peepshow girls.
he collects old swords and new paintings. And there is more to come. What do you think will happen with this villian?

Will someone shut that man up
NEVER!
Back to top

fringey




fringey

Joined:
April 4, 2006
Posts: 1353

PostPosted:     Post subject: Re: Linderman...Linderman...LINDERMAN !!!!
Reply with quote
cooky37 wrote:
So this Kingpin of Crime has control over politicians and peepshow girls.
he collects old swords and new paintings. And there is more to come. What do you think will happen with this villian?

Will someone shut that man up
NEVER!


That's the great thing with Heroes, you can never tell what IS gonna happen. Linderman is definitely starting to feel like a Lex Luthor character, though. Can't wait.

Patrick
a.k.a. Fringey, The Fringe Element
"A life lived without passion is a life not lived.
Back to top

rayman




rayman

Joined:
March 14, 2006
Posts: 622

PostPosted:     Post subject: Re: Linderman...Linderman...LINDERMAN !!!!
Reply with quote
fringey wrote:
cooky37 wrote:
So this Kingpin of Crime has control over politicians and peepshow girls.
he collects old swords and new paintings. And there is more to come. What do you think will happen with this villian?

Will someone shut that man up
NEVER!


That's the great thing with Heroes, you can never tell what IS gonna happen. Linderman is definitely starting to feel like a Lex Luthor character, though. Can't wait.

Patrick
a.k.a. Fringey, The Fringe Element
"A life lived without passion is a life not lived.


I see him more as The Kingpin. They say they're going to get a good actor, (not necessarily a big-name) to play Lindermen.

Back to top

cooky37




cooky37

Joined:
July 1, 2006
Posts: 862

PostPosted:     Post subject:
Reply with quote
do you think hr is on the list?

Will someone shut that man up
NEVER!
Back to top

fringey




fringey

Joined:
April 4, 2006
Posts: 1353

PostPosted:     Post subject:
Reply with quote
The modern interpretation of Lex luthoir is very much like the Kingpin, so either would apply, I think.

Patrick
a.k.a. Fringey, The Fringe Element
"A life lived without passion is a life not lived.
Back to top

cooky37




cooky37

Joined:
July 1, 2006
Posts: 862

PostPosted:     Post subject:
Reply with quote
He knows, EVERYTHING!!! is this a power or just the power of money? He could have any politician in his pocket why does he want a (sorry for borrowing a magnetto line) "homosuperior" in the oval office in '08?
at least they didn't make him a Stereotypical mobster.

Will someone shut that man up
NEVER!
Back to top

cooky37




cooky37

Joined:
July 1, 2006
Posts: 862

PostPosted:     Post subject:
Reply with quote
With four weeks til the new Eps they are starting new teasers. one has Linderman asking Mikka if he wants to save the world. Either he is not a villian or the worst kind of villian one who prays on children and their dreams

Will someone shut that man up
NEVER!
Back to top

rayman




rayman

Joined:
March 14, 2006
Posts: 622

PostPosted:     Post subject:
Reply with quote
All I know is four weeks is going to be a long wait, I haven't seen anything on NBC since the last episode of Heroes.

Back to top

fringey




fringey

Joined:
April 4, 2006
Posts: 1353

PostPosted:     Post subject:
Reply with quote
rayman wrote:
All I know is four weeks is going to be a long wait, I haven't seen anything on NBC since the last episode of Heroes.



Four weeks to new Heroes vs eight months to new BSG. I can be a little patient. Luckliy, new Doctor Who starts this weekend! Hurrah!

Patrick
a.k.a. Fringey, The Fringe Element
"A life lived without passion is a life not lived.
Back to top

rayman




rayman

Joined:
March 14, 2006
Posts: 622

PostPosted:     Post subject:
Reply with quote
fringey wrote:
rayman wrote:
All I know is four weeks is going to be a long wait, I haven't seen anything on NBC since the last episode of Heroes.



Four weeks to new Heroes vs eight months to new BSG. I can be a little patient. Luckliy, new Doctor Who starts this weekend! Hurrah!

Patrick
a.k.a. Fringey, The Fringe Element
"A life lived without passion is a life not lived.


For me BSG doesn't have the same excitement (not after this lackluster season 3) as Heroes does, and I'm not a Doctor Who watcher. Hopefully Painkiller Jane, Stargate SGI, The Dead Zone, Kyle XY, Stargate Atlantis, The 4400 will keep me busy until the full premiere of Heroes.



Back to top

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Trek Passions Forum index -> Heroes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


© phpBB Limited







  • Home | Your Account | Search

    | Contact | Advertise on this Site

    | Journalists, Bloggers & Press Inquiries

    | Online Dating Directory Webmasters

    | Affiliate Program

    | Passions Network : Free Dating, Chat & Social Networking

    | Terms | Privacy Policy

    © 2004 - 2021