Trek Passions Forum







STEP 1) Click Into Any Category - STEP 2) Click NEW TOPIC - STEP 3) Post! It's that simple!
Members with accounts over 24 hours old are encouraged to click into the Introduction Area category to say hello!
Have fun!





with a spooky little girl like you
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Trek Passions Forum index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  

6
6
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
W
0%
 0%  [ W ]
1
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
0
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
1
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
y
0%
 0%  [ y ]
9
52%
 52%  [ 9 ]
0%
 0%  [ ]
0%
 0%  [ ]
0%
 0%  [ ]
0%
 0%  [ ]
0%
 0%  [ ]
0%
 0%  [ ]
0%
 0%  [ ]
Total Votes : 17

Author Message
ninjabear




ninjabear

Joined:
April 26, 2006
Posts: 546

PostPosted:     Post subject: seduced by evil
Reply with quote
Cookie monster, you have touched on something that has bugged me for 30 frellin' years; why are there no sly, sexy girl Sith?

The prequels would have been much more interesting if Anakin had been seduced away from the light by a dark soul in a slinky black dress, instead of some mean old fart.
Face it, gentlemen, the bad girls are irresistable.


Back to top

cooky37




cooky37

Joined:
July 1, 2006
Posts: 862

PostPosted:     Post subject:
Reply with quote
too true Bear, too true. There are a few "good" bad girls in the books/graphic novels but it's different from a cinamatic Female.

I think you hit the key there with the Attraction to Bad girls. For most people see Witches and goth girls as bad girls. But are they bad or non conformists? is there a difference between Bad and non conformist? is there a difference between evil, bad or non con conformists?

Will someone shut that man up
NEVER!
Back to top


aceofspades604
(deleted)









Posted:     Post subject:

cooky37 wrote:
But are they bad or non conformists?


Or are they simply conforming to a fashionable ostracism? The world may never know. Laughing

Back to top

cooky37




cooky37

Joined:
July 1, 2006
Posts: 862

PostPosted:     Post subject:
Reply with quote
You know, i'd rather date an honest Goth or witch than a manuplative Bridezilla in trainning. They follow all the "rules" of sociaty just to suck the life out of things just so their life is "perfect"
If a relationship bring the best out of both involved it doesn't matter how a person dresses or what they beleives

Will someone shut that man up
NEVER!
Back to top

ninjabear




ninjabear

Joined:
April 26, 2006
Posts: 546

PostPosted:     Post subject: scaring the other goth girls
Reply with quote
Cindy's looking over my shoulder as I write this, so I should be nice, but she just admitted she has made the other goth girls a bit nervous to be around her...I don't know why.
I was at Cindy's place the other night. Scrolling through her DVR selections, I came across Zatoichi, the Japanese classic about the blind swordsman. Lucky for me I got there in time; she had saved it to watch herself, but I was welcome to enjoy this samurai flick with her.

Cindy likes war movies, sci-fi and samurai flicks.
She's also watched my favorite submarine picture once with, but 9 times without me---damn, what a woman!


Back to top

ninjabear




ninjabear

Joined:
April 26, 2006
Posts: 546

PostPosted:     Post subject: You can thank me later
Reply with quote
Cindy found me in a dark and self-destructive place.
She convinced me all was not lost, that although everything else had gone to hell, my mission had not failed...and she is right.
She joshed with me that I could thank her later...well, it's later.
Thank you, Cindy.



Back to top

twincarb




twincarb

Joined:
March 23, 2006
Posts: 89

PostPosted:     Post subject:
Reply with quote
Bear, hope you have found happiness, cause you desereve it mate.
Has she any female relatives in the uk??? Only kiddin mate Very Happy Very Happy
Luck to both of you.

Back to top


caseystiletto_PREV
(deleted)









Posted:     Post subject:

Ok, if we're going to go the Star Wars route, what about Mara Jade from the books afterward? (I want to say Kevin J. Anderson wrote the books with her in it, but I could be full of crap)
She's a hot redhead that used to be the Emporer's go-to gal moonlighting as a bounty hunter. One of my favorites. Sorry.


If you're not going to associate "witch" with "Wicca" (excuse me, I live in Texas and haven't had the opportunity for meeting a sparkling variety of witches, forgive my faux pas) maybe we should come up with a different adjective--perhaps the word "enchanting" or "entrancing" might be more apt.
I still hate hippies. The smell of marijuana and patchouli makes me want to hurl.

Cause I'm no Wicca or pagain, but I can be pretty witchy if I need to get something I want, if you catch my drift...the only thing I can cook is a sweet PB and J sandwich..but I still think I'm flippin awesome.
Nothing gets a girl farther than some fishnets and a smile! Yay!

Back to top

ninjabear




ninjabear

Joined:
April 26, 2006
Posts: 546

PostPosted:     Post subject: the way to a man's heart...
Reply with quote
Attire doesn't do it for me, Casey.
You could dress like Caroline Ingalls from Little House on the Prairie and turn my head.
It's not what you show, it how you work what you've got; but you may be more of a witch than you think---uh, did you say P. B. & J?
Yum, that's my favorite---but Cindy cooked dinner last evening.
Nothing really flashy, just some fried chicken, taters and corn; then she handed me the TV remote before she washed the dishes.
Fair's fair, when I cook for her at my place, I clean up after, but I usually leave the dishes in the sink until she's gone home---oh yes, I can make a Macaroni and cheese from a box good enough to use as a seduction tool (gentlemen, you may email me for the recipie).

Cindy was surprised I'd cook for her, and was eager to have me over to show off her culinary skills. (I still want her to do a guest shot on Hell's Kitchen).

Cindy bakes, cooks, loves sci-fi and war movies---she liked Transformers but boy did she hate Live Free or Die Hard---plus she has a hot-rockin' bod.
In the last few years of their relationship, her most recent X availed himself of none of these qualities or abilities---what a moron!


Back to top

fringey




fringey

Joined:
April 4, 2006
Posts: 1353

PostPosted:     Post subject:
Reply with quote
caseystiletto wrote:
Hahahahahaaaaaa...this topic is amusing to me.

Yay Bear. I'm glad you've found something good...but..

I'm so bitter.
Happy people grind my gears.
I know, I know...I'm going to be a future cat lady who sits at home Saturday nights and watches Lifetime.

Date who you're attracted to. Of course, everyone has preferences..but it never hurts to be open-minded.
I've dated guys who were into things as different as night and day..from good ol' boys who like beer and Will Farrell movies to the one now who likes Mickey Spillane and Russ Meyer.

But Goth girls are pretty hot. As long as they're not like..cheesy...
So are witches..but sometimes the earth mama thing gets too hippy for me..I despise hippies.

I have issues.
So..yeah..go for it..?



So, what do you have to be bitter about? Sounds like you have found a guy. Some of us have rejection down to an art, even to the point of being rejected without a word of "why?". You have guys all over the Trek Passions drooling over ya, too. Laughing Sounds like it is just a matter of figuring out what ya want and don't want, then going for it. Bitterness is an art form too, one I am a master at. Some of us are just waiting for a lucky Cupid's arrow to hit us with and end our loneliness. Cause being a nice person and treating people with respect ain't cutting it, so why not be an A*hole?

Patrick
a.k.a. Fringey, The Fringe Element
"A life lived without passion is a life not lived.
Back to top


mheo_PREV
(deleted)









Posted:     Post subject:

Oh come ON guys! This is such stereotypical poo!
Goths and Witches are completely different things. As are Wiccans and Pagans.

The goth were an encient germanic tribe, best known for the way they would charge into battle naked, smeared with blood and then tearing their enemies into pieces before hanging those in trees.
Can you say "Yum?"

Witch is a term we give to practicioners of magic, to make them easy to sort and hate.

Wicca are wanna be Pagans playing dress up,.

And, finally, Pagan in a label used for basically all old-world nature worshiping religions in europe.

Any questions? Smile

Anywho: date who you like. Marry who you love. -peace-

True magick is neither black nor white.
Back to top

cooky37




cooky37

Joined:
July 1, 2006
Posts: 862

PostPosted:     Post subject:
Reply with quote
Actualy, Goth is short for Gothic. the movement started in the Edwardian Age when the Drawing room set becamed enamoured with death. this was also the time of the first publishings of classic Horror stories Dracula and Frankenstien.

Will someone shut that man up
NEVER!
Back to top


caseystiletto_PREV
(deleted)









Posted:     Post subject:

fringey wrote:
caseystiletto wrote:
Hahahahahaaaaaa...this topic is amusing to me.

Yay Bear. I'm glad you've found something good...but..

I'm so bitter.
Happy people grind my gears.
I know, I know...I'm going to be a future cat lady who sits at home Saturday nights and watches Lifetime.

Date who you're attracted to. Of course, everyone has preferences..but it never hurts to be open-minded.
I've dated guys who were into things as different as night and day..from good ol' boys who like beer and Will Farrell movies to the one now who likes Mickey Spillane and Russ Meyer.

But Goth girls are pretty hot. As long as they're not like..cheesy...
So are witches..but sometimes the earth mama thing gets too hippy for me..I despise hippies.

I have issues.
So..yeah..go for it..?



So, what do you have to be bitter about? Sounds like you have found a guy. Some of us have rejection down to an art, even to the point of being rejected without a word of "why?". You have guys all over the Trek Passions drooling over ya, too. Laughing Sounds like it is just a matter of figuring out what ya want and don't want, then going for it. Bitterness is an art form too, one I am a master at. Some of us are just waiting for a lucky Cupid's arrow to hit us with and end our loneliness. Cause being a nice person and treating people with respect ain't cutting it, so why not be an A*hole?

Patrick
a.k.a. Fringey, The Fringe Element
"A life lived without passion is a life not lived.



Don't assume anything about me.
You don't know what my life "sounds" like.

Hate to break it to you...but the creme de la creme of TrekPassions is probably the main four or five guys that post here regularly.
Everyone else just wants to get laid.
Honestly...I don't respond back because it's easier than creating drama.
Some people are too old.
Some are just a bit too wierd.
That's how I feel, deal with it.

Anyway.
Yay Goths.
Boo hippies.
Marry who you want.

Back to top

cooky37




cooky37

Joined:
July 1, 2006
Posts: 862

PostPosted:     Post subject:
Reply with quote
caseystiletto wrote
Quote:
Hate to break it to you...but the creme de la creme of TrekPassions is probably the main four or five guys that post here regularly

thanks for the compliment

Will someone shut that man up
NEVER!
Back to top



(deleted)









Posted:     Post subject:

caseystiletto wrote:
fringey wrote:
caseystiletto wrote:
Hahahahahaaaaaa...this topic is amusing to me.

Yay Bear. I'm glad you've found something good...but..

I'm so bitter.
Happy people grind my gears.
I know, I know...I'm going to be a future cat lady who sits at home Saturday nights and watches Lifetime.

Date who you're attracted to. Of course, everyone has preferences..but it never hurts to be open-minded.
I've dated guys who were into things as different as night and day..from good ol' boys who like beer and Will Farrell movies to the one now who likes Mickey Spillane and Russ Meyer.

But Goth girls are pretty hot. As long as they're not like..cheesy...
So are witches..but sometimes the earth mama thing gets too hippy for me..I despise hippies.

I have issues.
So..yeah..go for it..?



So, what do you have to be bitter about? Sounds like you have found a guy. Some of us have rejection down to an art, even to the point of being rejected without a word of "why?". You have guys all over the Trek Passions drooling over ya, too. Laughing Sounds like it is just a matter of figuring out what ya want and don't want, then going for it. Bitterness is an art form too, one I am a master at. Some of us are just waiting for a lucky Cupid's arrow to hit us with and end our loneliness. Cause being a nice person and treating people with respect ain't cutting it, so why not be an A*hole?

Patrick
a.k.a. Fringey, The Fringe Element
"A life lived without passion is a life not lived.



Don't assume anything about me.
You don't know what my life "sounds" like.

Hate to break it to you...but the creme de la creme of TrekPassions is probably the main four or five guys that post here regularly.
Everyone else just wants to get laid.
Honestly...I don't respond back because it's easier than creating drama.
Some people are too old.
Some are just a bit too wierd.
That's how I feel, deal with it.

Anyway.
Yay Goths.
Boo hippies.
Marry who you want.




A Lot of people seem to be frogged by pain and lose these days. For me I came home from work early with a ring and found (what I had thought to be) the love of my life, in bed with a new stud. Through a long and drawn out fight through the apartment and my head making many holes in the wall, I was strangled until "dead" on the kitchen floor. As you can guess I'm I'm a live, at least I think I am. That was 9 years ago when I was 23 and ever sence then it's been a long string of pain and lose where women are concerned.

On this site both men and women are trying to find a like between each other other then S-- and someones looks. I mean it would be nice but for me S-- seems to be the destroyer of relationships. I would like to find something that would link me to someone else like religion, or there love for sci-fi to seat a strong and valid relationship. So no not all of us are looking for sex, it would be great in a relationship, but if need be I can do with out it.

Back to top

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Trek Passions Forum index -> Relationships All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 


© phpBB Limited







  • Home | Your Account | Search

    | Contact | Advertise on this Site

    | Journalists, Bloggers & Press Inquiries

    | Online Dating Directory Webmasters

    | Affiliate Program

    | Passions Network : Free Dating, Chat & Social Networking

    | Terms | Privacy Policy

    © 2004 - 2021